Your body is both skeletal and muscular – it’s musculoskeletal. At Performance Chiropractic we treat both aspects at the same time to optimize your results and get you pain free as soon as possible. Additionally, we use physiotherapies such as Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Ultrasound and Spinal Traction/Decompression to promote a more rapid result in the corrective phase of your care.
Feel better between chiropractic adjustments with physiotherapy:
- Electric stimulation treatments – To alleviate muscle tension and soreness; provides safe pain relief.
- Ultrasound therapy – Used to break up adhesions or imbibe tissues after sprains and strains, reducing restrictions and restoring pain free movements
- Flexion-distraction therapy – Used to improve movement and flexibility. This therapy is performed using a special treatment table that allows Dr. Epp to gently stretch (referred to as distraction) and bend your back in various directions while he adds gentle pressure to different parts of your spine.
- Cervical traction – Used to restore lost curvature to your neck or to help increase the space between spinal joints
- Moist heat treatment – Increases circulation to speed the Healing and soften tight muscles.
- Cryotherapy – To reduce swelling and pain in injured tissue we use cold therapy in conjunction with other treatments such as electric stimulation or traction.
Are you constantly battling aches and pains in your body? Have you been looking for a relaxing, healthy way to lower your stress levels? Naturally reduce stress and alleviate pains with a massage. Learn more on our Massage page.