At Performance Chiropractic our goal is to restore your body’s function back to its highest potential. Our treatments are based on a firm understanding of the biomechanics of human movement. Optimal health begins with a properly functioning nervous system. Thanks to reduced wear and tear on your joints under chiropractic care, you’ll be running more efficiently, hitting longer drives on the golf course, and staying more active with less stress to the discs and surrounding nerves.
The following are some basic premises on which the foundation of Chiropractic Health Care has been established:
- Health is more than not being in pain or being sick – true health is when all the parts of your body are working in Harmony.
- To remain in Harmony, your nervous system controls and coordinates every organ and system properly to maintain Homeostasis.
- The Brain is the master control for these systems and it is connected via the spinal cord and the nerves that exit your spine.
- Irritations (Subluxations) can cause interference to this communication system; preventing your body from functioning properly.
- Symptoms such as fatigue, anxiety, numbness, tingling, tight muscles and weakness result from these imbalances and Subluxations.
- Neck and Shoulder Treatment.
When chiropractic treatments are indicated, treatments involve careful and specific spinal adjustments amongst an array of other therapies and services. We’ll apply our extensive experience working with auto accident patients, workman’s compensation injuries, and individuals recovering from chronic injuries, to get their bodies back to form.
We often treat several members of the same family, including children as young as 2 or 3 years old. Additionally, as a result of his many years practicing chiropractic health care in Vail Colorado, Dr. Brian has experience treating all types of sports injuries.
Schedule your Complimentary Consultation today and get on the path to recovery! Call us at 717-695-3540 or contact us here.