Your body is both skeletal and muscular – it’s musculo-skeletal. At Performance Chiropractic we treat both aspects at the same time to optimize your results and get you pain free as soon as possible. We practice physiotherapies such as Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Ultrasound and Spinal Traction/Decompression to promote a more rapid result in the corrective phase of your care.
Feel better between chiropractic adjustments with physiotherapy including:
- Electric stimulation treatments – To alleviate muscle tension and soreness we use very gentle electrical currents that provide safe pain relief.
- Ultrasound therapy – Used to break up adhesions or imbibe tissues after sprains and strains, reducing restrictions and restoring pain free movements
- Flexion-distraction therapy – Is used to improve movement and flexibility. Dr. Epp uses a special treatment table that allows him to gently stretch and bend the back in various directions while he adds gentle pressure to different parts of the spine.
- Cervical traction – To restore lost curvature to your neck or to help increase the space between spinal joints.
- Moist heat treatment – Increases circulation to speed healing and relax tight muscles
- Cryotherapy – To reduce swelling and pain in injured tissue. We use cryotherapy (cold) in conjunction with other treatments such as electrical stimulation.